Monday, July 11, 2011

More Rescues

So, I went back to Lowes this evening to see about getting the other "stressed" plants.  :)  Anyhow, I came home with four more.  I did remove these guys from their ceramic pots and placed them in some plastic ones for draining purposes.  I plan on re-potting them in bark later this week.  I wanted to give them some time to acclimate to my indoor climate.                        

                                                                             
There are two plants to each pot. The mini in the middle has a keiki on the remaining spike. 






My plan for my rescues is to get them back to "ideal" health and find new homes for the duplicates. :)







These are the cute ceramic pots that my 
rescues came in.  I really like them and I will probably put something non-orchid in them.






They I know they are worth more than what I paid for the plants.  

No comments:

Post a Comment